Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wordless Wednesday & my 100th Post!!



These were on my neighbor's back porch in a cage she leaves out for the feral cats! Didn't think they would let me get this close to take a picture!


It's taken me some time to get here, as I started blogging on Friday July 25th 2008, but I have made it to my 100th post!!!

I had times where I thought I didn't really have anything to put down, but blogging isn't always about putting down what's been going on in your own life. It can be about other's too.

I've met so many people along the way since I started blogging, people I have known from back when I was on Maya's Mom, to people I have met on the blogging scene. It's quite an extraordinary journey to be allowed into other people's lives & see what they are doing too.

Sometimes it's sad, most times it's happy:) Life is a wonderful journey, we can document so we have something to look back on in years to come. I am enjoying this journey & I hope that I will be blogging about it for quite a long time too! I just hope it doesn't take me 1 year & 10 months to get to my next 100th post:)

Thank you to all who have stopped by to read & comment, your all wonderful blogging friends:))

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Congratulations and I love that photo! :)

4 Lettre Words said...

Congratulations, Lin!! Can't wait for the next 100.

How stinkin' cute are raccoons??? Love it.

Dawn said...

Love the picture!

I'm so happy you decided to blog. Congrats on the 100th post! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila