Sunday, March 29, 2009

I HATE Cockroaches!!!

These to me are like spiders, I totally hate them!! Recently I noticed one when I went into the garage late at night. It scurried under the shelving unit in the garage. I didn't see it for a few days, then there it was again, only this time it was bigger. Now I new I had to do something about this creature!!!

A couple of nights later I saw it by the wheel of the car, I got the bug spray & sprayed all round the floor. I didn't see it run anywhere so thought I had it. Got the car out next day, hoping to see a squished cockroach on the floor, no such luck.

Friday night the car was out on the driveway, I waa going to pick Keith up from the airport & had left it out. I put the garage light on, there at the other end of the garage was the cockroach. Now if you have ever seen the Orkin advert where the cockroach rings the doorbell holding the pizza, well this is how big this thing was now!!!!

Okay so I am exaggerating a little!!! I put the door up a little & it runs out, as the door comes down the nasty little creep runs back in!!! It heads for the side of the shelving unit. I follow fast with my spray & spray the thing, catching in the corner near the empty fish tank. I start to think great I have it & it begins to run up the wall, I spray it again & it falls to the ground. It squirms & then starts up the wall again!!!! This time I spray so much you can't even see the thing. This time it falls behind a box & all is quiet.

I haven't seen it since & I scared to move anything for fear that it has a friend waiting for me!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh, Girl!! Cockroaches down your way give new meaning to HUGE!!

We were in New Orleans one time and saw the biggest cockroach ever!!!

The ones here are half that size!!

I'd be a little freaked out too! LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila