Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Cutest Blog on the Block!

I have always been a person who likes changing things, wether it be my hairstyle, the way I dress, nail polish or anything else that goes!!! So for me why shouldn't my blog be any different, but I wasn't sure how to go about it!! A year ago I had my blog updated by a wonderful lady called Shauna She made over my blog & I was thrilled, but like everything I now wanted a change. A few of my friends have been starting their blogs & Dawn mentioned about the Cutest Blog on the Bock. I took a look & WOW, what a choice of backgrounds!!

I know now that my background will be changing either at the feel of a whim, or because it is a holiday or just because I can!! Maybe this will be what I needed to get started in blogging again too!! Thank you Dawn & also to Cutest Blog on the Block, I am ready to get this started again!!!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Hey you're working on the blog - yay!!! If we can stay off FB and away from Pet Society long enough maybe we can keep at them! Looks great, love Cutest Blog on the Block

Kimeri~ said...

Im off to check it out and work on mine too! Thanks for the tip. :D

Dawn said...

Way to go, Lin! It looks so cute!! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila