Monday, June 27, 2011

Auctions :)


I have taken part in quite a few Auctions on Facebook. They are a great way to get your items you make out there & get some traffic coming to your page too!

I am taking part in one this week. It is given by Florida Based Busninesses I have quite a few Ribbon Toy Sippy Cup Holders & Baby Headbands up for bids. There are some wonderful vendors taking part too. In all 86 items are up for bidding on!

If you have a facebook account, then head on over & take a look. It closes on Sunday July 3rd. You can also check out my page "Love-a-by-Baby"

See you at the auction!!

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Oh ...good luck...I hope it goes well for you! We can't do FB because of my dil's job with the government. xo Diana

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila