Saturday, December 18, 2010

So little time!

It seems that while taking care of Emmitt, I have less time for all the other things I used to do, blogging being one of them!

It is so much fun though, watching this little guy grow up before my eyes! A few weeks ago I had to take him for his 6 month check up! Yes 6 month's, where did that go to. He got 3 shots in his legs, poor guy. I had decided as well to take him to the Mall & get his picture with Santa! He cried in the car, I got him to the Mall, gave him his bottle & bless him he was soon asleep.

Santa was taking his lunch break, he wask checking on his reindeers too, I think! When he got back I got in line, poor Monkey was crying, we got to Santa & I sat Emmitt in his lap. I went to stand by the photographer, who asked me to call his name & get his attention. He looked at me & beamed, this is one great Santa with baby picture!!



Brandy & Gareth took Rion & Emmitt for their Christmas pictures too. As Emmitt waa 6 months & Rion is 5 tomorrow. Oh these were wonderful!







He's now started teething too, poor baby is drooling so much & really loves taking a chunk out of your shoulder! Now we have his first Christmas to look forward to. His Mommy & Daddy have just brought their first house & close on December 23rd :) Now they have so much to look forward to & lots of happy memories to make there too!



I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my fellow bloggers a very Merry Christmas & a Happy, Healthy & Prosperous 2011 :)

2 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Congrats to them on the new home...and having two handsome boys! What a blessing. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Yes, that is one of the nicest Santa and baby pictures I have EVER seen! The other pictures are also adorable and the house..yahoo! Congratulations! So nice to hear success stories, when all the media talks about is doom and gloom! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful pre-2011 week!

Aloha,

Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila