Monday, April 6, 2009

Time for a change!

Keith has never know what he is going to come home to when I change my hairstyle!!! He is always very good about it & has liked everything I have ever done. My hairdresser who I have been going to now for 12 years loves to "play" with my hair! We even talked Keith into having his hair highlighted 8 years ago & he still has it done even now!

I always give her a free rein wether it be color or cut. That's why she likes to do my hair, I have always been up for anything!!! I have had it permed, long, short, layered, you name it I have probably done it!! It has been the style it is now for a few years & the other day I thought I am ready to take the plunge & change it again!!! I got looking on the internet at styles & found one I like, but before I show you that I want to take you on a trip to show just a couple of my styles!!!!

This picture is from 1980 not only was my hair permed, but at that time men had their hair permed too & Keith's was just growing out.





This next picture is from 2001, it was very short then & had been fo quite a while, Keith had his highlights in this one too!!





This last picture is from 2005 & this was before I had it cut to the style it has been in up to now. I must admit I did like it long, my hair is very thick, if I had to blow dry it, it would take me ages!!





Now to the picture I am going to take with me Thursday, this is the style I am going for this time.






Will have to see how it turns out, I am definately ready for the change!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Lin!! I think that new style will look awesome on you!!

I LOVED LOVED the one with your hair short. You can really pull that off well!! Woot!!

Can't wait to see how it looks.

I'm like you...my hairdresser loves me. I'm easy! Hehe! I figure it's just hair and it can always be changed.

Kari said...

oh i can't wait to see it!!!

I love the pictures!

Christine said...

LOVE IT!!!! I must say I too LOVED you with short hair. Amazing how different it made your face look. Can't wait to see the new do!

4 Lettre Words said...

I love that hair, Lin. You can totally pull it off b/c you have a cute and small face AND you can definitely wear it short.

Can't wait to see the pics!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila